Download MSN Messenger Now
- Operating system: Windows 7 Professional, Premium, Ultimate, Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista, or Windows Server 2008.
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher for Windows Vista; 800 MHz or higher for Windows XP
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM (256 MB or more recommended) for Windows XP; 512 MB for Windows Vista
- Resolution: Minimum 1024 x 768
This version has many exciting new features. Some of them are:
- It is more than just chat: Not only can you use Messenger to send instant messages, but you could also now play fun games and share photos and other files
- You can now really express yourself by adding pictures or videos of you that can change according to your mood, let friends know what song is playing on your computer, and customize the background of your IM window
- Paste or simply drag your photos straight into the IM window while you are chatting with your friends and let them save your pictures on their computers
- Send PC-to-mobile SMS messages: If one of your contacts is away from their computer, you can use your MSN Messenger to send SMS text message directly to their PDA or mobile phone
- Stay abreast of the news: Get updates about your friends automatically. The “what’s new” area shows you any new blogs or photos they have posted, new contacts they have added, etc.
- More information and download details at http://download.live.com are also available
Windows Web Messenger
You can also chat with all your MSN contacts from any computer, in a Microsoft Internet Explorer. No software installation needed.
Requirement: Windows Web Messenger
- Internet explorer 6.0 or later.
- Best with Internet Explorer 8.0
- Log-in to Windows Web Messenger.
How To Download MSN Messenger
This download is freeware.
"Freeware is copyrighted computer software which is made available for use free of charge, for an unlimited time." (Wikipedia)
We cannot be held liable for issues that arise from the download or use of these software products.
We encourage you to determine whether this software or your intended use is legal. Even if we try to check the
program files for viruses, we cannot guarantee 100% that they are clean. For your own protection always check
downloaded files for viruses, spyware and malware.
Customize your MSN
MSN Messenger Brief Review
MSN vs. AIM vs. ICQ Review
Reason to download MSN Messenger
MSN Messenger Install How-To
MSN Messenger Personalization
More ways to communicate by MSN
MSN email integration and Web IM
Shared games for MSN Messenger
MSN Messenger webcam & audio tweak
MSN Mobile Messaging
Security while using MSN
Beware of phishing on MSN
MSN Parental Controls
MSN Messenger Version History
MSN Messenger Uninstall How-To
Uninstall Live Messenger 2011 How-To
Default MSN Emoticons
Add Custom MSN Emoticons
Already itching to install cool add-ons for your instant messengers?
Learn about Mindspark's addon SmileyCentral,
or the Iminent addon from Iminent SA. Smilies
General are another alternative.
Other MSN Messenger Popular Addons
MSN Messenger Plus! Live
Bonus Smileys Install How-To
Using Bonus Smileys How-To
SmileyCreator Install How-To
Crawler Smiley Toolbar review
Bonus Smileys Uninstall How-To
Smilies General Install & Use
Smilies General Uninstall